Sustainable Development Goals and Agenda 2030 drive ministerial meeting.
The Minister of Justice, the Hon. Delroy Chuck, welcomed members of the UN Country Team today, at his office in Kingston. Ms. Carol Palmer, Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, also participated in discussions on local and regional projects, the Sustainable Development Goals and Agenda 2030.
The visiting UNCT team members included:
- Mr. Bruno Pouezat, UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative
- Mr. Mark Connolly, UNICEF Representative
- Dr. Elsie Laurence-Chounoune, UNDP Deputy Resident Representative
- Dr. Nkhensani Mathabathe, UNAIDS Officer-in-Charge
- Ms. Sheila Roseau , UNFPA Director and Representative of the Sub-regional Office
- Dr. Birgit Gerstenberg, Senior Human Rights Advisor